NIKE AIR VAPOR ADVANTAGE CLAY
Tennis ShoesA shoe with excellent damping
The Air Vapor Advantage Clay tennis shoe offers a light feeling and its herringbone outsole provides durability and grip on clay courts. The Air-Sole element in the heel gently damps impacts.
Highlights:Widened lacing systemRobust rubber outsoleAir-Sole elementHerringbone tread
The Nike Air Vapor Advantage Clay tennis shoe offers enhanced comfort and long-lasting stability on the court with lightweight impact protection and a durable rubber outsole.
– Lightweight combination upper for a comfortable fit
– Innovative lacing system for a custom fit and arch support
– Full-length Phylon midsole with encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning and impact protection
– XDR rubber compound outsole with midfoot shank for durability and stability
– Flex grooves let your foot move more naturally
Nike Air technology consists of pressurized air inside a tough, yet flexible bag. The Air Sole units are located in the midsole beneath the heel, forefoot or in both areas. The Air Sole units in Nike Air shoes compress to reduce the force of impact. The Air Soles then immediately recover to original shape and volume, ready for the next impact.
Category: Sporting Goods:Tennis:Shoes and Trainers